TCFC CORDIALLY INVITES YOU FOR CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR CELEBRATION
1. “God proved His love on the Cross. When Christ hung, and bled, and died, it was God saying to the world, ‘I love you.’”
2. “Believers, look up—take courage. The angels are nearer than you think.”
3. “The greatest form of praise is the sound of consecrated feet seeking out the lost and helpless.”
4. “It is not the body’s posture, but the heart’s attitude that counts when we pray.”
5. “Comfort and prosperity have never enriched the world as much as adversity has.”
6. “God is more interested in your future and your relationships than you are. “
7. “My home is in Heaven. I’m just traveling through this world.”
8. “Nothing can bring a real sense of security into the home except true love.”
9. “We are not cisterns made for hoarding, we are channels made for sharing.”
10. “God has given us two hands, one to receive with and the other to give with.”
On that first Christmas night, the angels appeared to shepherds on a hill near Bethlehem. Alfred Edersheim, the great 19th-century Jewish-Christian scholar, wrote in his book The Life and Times of Jesus the Messiah that the shepherds and the sheep to whom the angels appeared near Bethlehem were no ordinary shepherds and sheep.The sheep were those bound for the temple sacrifices. The shepherds were outcasts because of their necessary isolation from religious ordinances. And their manner of life rendered legal observances unlikely, if not absolutely impossible.How wonderful that in God’s wisdom and love the angels should appear to them—the doomed and the outcast—that night.
Today we can declare to the world that the Good Shepherd cares for all people and wants to give them peace. Christ came on that first Christmas for one great purpose—to die on the cross for our sins. Now God offers forgiveness, inner peace, and eternal lifeMay all the sweet magic of Christmas conspire
to gladden your heart and fill every desire.
May this Christmas end the present year on a cheerful not
and make way for a fresh and bright New Year.
Here's wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
" lets belive in living waters in single accord"
“So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” Isaiah 41:10